Powerful Search

Google

Monday, June 11, 2007

Benz4BJ

FREE Funny Pictures, Images, Videos, Jokes
==========
Railroad Lady

Bob and Dave would always meet each other for drinks after work. One day, Bob did not show. Dave became worried and was going to look for him when he ran into Bob at the door. Bob's hair was all mussed, his clothes were disheveled and grass-stained, and he was covered in sweat.
Dave:Oh, man, are you okay? Did you get mugged?
Bob:No, you won't believe what just happened to me. I was on my way over here by the railroad tracks and I saw this woman lying buck naked in the grass!
Dave:No way!
Bob:Oh, yeah! She had the most gorgeous body! Man, I fucked her every dirty way I could think of!
Dave: No way! Did you get a blowjob?
Bob: Oh, no. She didn't have a head.

No comments: